MEB V CARRERAS VARIAS
INGLÉS V
TAREA:
1. Busca el significado de los sig. pharasal verbs
2. Copia el ejercicio en tu libreta y resuélvelo
3. Te lo calificaré la próxima clase EN TU LIBRETA
Complete the sentences.
| passed away, do without, look forward to, called off, made up, carried away, break out, run out, put up with, keep up. |
- Don't smoke in the forest. Fires easily at this time of the year.
- I seeing my friends again.
- I'm afraid; we have of apple juice. Will an orange juice do?
- Your website has helped me a lot to the good work.
- A friend of mine has her wedding.
- His mother can't his terrible behavior anymore.
- As an excuse for being late, she a whole story.
- I got by his enthusiasm.
- I just cannot my mobile. I always keep it with me.
- she was very sad because her father last week
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario